Thursday, August 18, 2005

UN VIEJO

Here we go...last night some guy made me really angry, and, for some "technologic reason" I was not able to tell him immediately how upset I was..I had to wait 16 hours to see him again!...I could not sleep because of my anger and frustration!...And of course, today, when i saw him, I spoke my mind...It was time to let him know that Monica is not always this sweet person...when someone tries to stumble all over me i have to set things straight...Now he knows...My motto is..."if you let someone step all over you, they will do it again later...and worse..."
I can sleep now.
m.f.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey bien hecho Moni!! yo tuve un problema parecido esta semana y es mejor decir lo que piensas y parar esa situacion... completamente de acuerdo!! yeahhh..

52X Max said...

hey, en los comments del post pasado, parece ke te reclaman mucho por tus links :p

BRENDAH said...

teneis toda la razon al respecto...y asi, mejor te evitas problemas en el futuro poniendole alto a la gente.

Chava said...

Adivina kien sera el padrino de mi generacion????

salu2

P.D. No vayas a decir nada porque parece que aun no es oficial!!!

Mónica Román said...

el viejo peleonero??? jajaja! ntc!
ah que chilo!, y no te preocupes, no dire nada!
:D

[ashen lady] said...

hace poquito me paso algo asi y me dio tanto coraje no poder dormir por eso!! como si tuviera tantas horas de sueño!!! yo no he podido sacarlo, pero que bueno que tu si pudiste!! saludos!! muy chido tu blog! pola